Thursday, November 04, 2004

http://www.adamyoshida.com

http://www.adamyoshida.com

It's eerie reading stuff like the following, from a popular right-wing blog. It's like something from another planet. Have I really been out of the country *that* long? I actually liked Bush Sr. and I respected Reagan. I think Michael Moore is an over-the-top propogandist that sometimes makes watchable partisan documentaries. In short, I'm what I thought was a center-right person with an open mind.

What has the Republican party become? Curb-stomp the bastards? What the...

"My life’s goal is to see the Democratic Party virtually obliterated and left as a rump of people like Stephanie Herseth who both mostly agree with us anyways and are easy on the eyes. That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women."

"We’ve got their teeth clutching the sidewalk and out [sic] boot above their head. Now’s the time to curb-stomp the bastards."

"Those who didn’t support Bush can go and perform a certain anatomically impossible act. They lost, now they can sit in the back of the bus."

Oh my God.