Thursday, August 04, 2005

View from Below


view from below, originally uploaded by Eamonn_Sullivan.

I finally found an internet cafe in Waterford that will allow me to connect my own laptop. My aim was to upload the photos we have taken already. Unfortunately, I left the smartcard with most of our pics back at the house in Tramore, miles away. (Notice a trend here? My IQ drops at least 50 points while on vacation.) Anyway, I've managed to get a few up there and I'll try to upload some more next week. This photo is of Aidan flying his kite during a very typical Irish beach days -- cold, grey and windy. We've had some good days so far as well, so I can't complain.

Today it's pelting rain and we used the opportunity to take a trip into town. The rest of the family are at the cinema, watching Fantastic Four or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (they split up after failing to agree).

More photos can be found here.

Tags: , ,