Saturday, July 23, 2005

New Look

I've changed the look of my blog, yet again. The old one wasn't working correctly on the latest Internet Explorer. I didn't notice because I use Firefox, but most of the relatives use IE. Let me know if this causes any problems.

I got the blog template over at this web site, and then had to do a lot of customization to get it to work with various services I've added (such as trackbacks). I'm sure I'll have to fix a few more kinks before everything works correctly.

I liked it because I hate clutter and the other template was rapidly getting messy. This one also works better with my posts, which tend to be either extremely short or very long. It'll also allow me to post larger photos. I've had to keep them small later to avoid having them run into all that stuff listed down the right side.